martes, 21 de septiembre de 2010

A little bit too proud



I've been nothin' but myself since the day I was born, and if you can't see that it's your failin', not mine.
There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost... the ship has sailed and only a fool would continue. Truth is... I've always been a fool.

A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on after him, and in that way he becomes immortal.
They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true. What they don't tell you is that when it starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up.

There comes a point when any reasonable man will swallow his pride and admit he made a mistake. The truth is... I was never a reasonable man.


It was that night I discovered that most things you consider evil or wicked are simply lonely, and lacking in the social niceties.

I loved a man who could never love me back. I was living in a fairytale.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario