martes, 21 de septiembre de 2010

Its smells fucking SPLENDID.

I cant give up, shit, Im bound, I cant give up. But they care about what they shouldn't care and not about what you want them to care. Still I cant give up, but they care about what they shouldn't care and not about what you want them to care. Where are they now? Caring about what they shouldn't care or with somebody else. Is it me? Have I changed do badly? Still, I recall always feeling kind of alone. But when I find a new frog, they all jump on after me.
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
Come back, I promise I'll be whatever you want me to be, but come back. It doesnt smell like old days anymore, it smells funny, so fucking SPLENDID that Im crying, please come back, maybe it was me. Dont you see? Im lonely, dont leave me hanging on my own again, please don't. It's still me out in the dark.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario