jueves, 23 de septiembre de 2010

I lock myself and dream of butterflies instead

Todo es mucho más fácil cuando una canción dice todo lo que te pasa, por eso, mi vicio es la música, siempre está, lástima que el pedazo de zorullo de mixpod me anda mal y no puedo poner nada. estoy de muy buen humor y a la vez demaaaaasiaaaado mal,se puede?

"Truth be told I've tried my best
But somewhere along the way
I got caught up in all there was to offer
And the cost was so much more than I could bear

Though I've tried, I've fallen...
I have sunk so low
I have messed up
Better I should know
So don't come round here
And tell me I told you so...

...It's the bitter taste of losing everything
That I have held so dear.
Heaven bent to take my hand
Nowhere left to turn
I'm lost to those I thought were friends
To everyone I know
Oh they turned their heads embarassed
Pretend that they don't see
But it's one missed step
You'll slip before you know it
And there doesn't seem a way to be redeemed"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario