martes, 3 de agosto de 2010

I was made to taste your kiss

I was made to taste your kiss,
so I've chased your love hidden under the bed
It wouldn't come out
I thought it was shy
So was I
So I just laid my body to rest
Beside the bed that would soon be our cradle
But my soul remained awake
Hearing the laughters of a future day
Breathing your essence, filling my soul of dreams
Though when I saw, I saw your face
Angry and bitter, bitter and dead
Your eyes, burning flames.
I reached for your hand
But you only gave me a sad smile
I was willing to help you
I would have liked to bring you alive
To kill the shadows of your night
Because with you, I know, I'm sure I know, I'd enjoy.
I gave up to watch you cry
My hand was sleeping just by your side
And you never caught my eye
But I stayed, luckily someone would say, I stayed.
One morning, you came out from under the bed
And held my face, made for you, only for you.
One instant of glory, you gave me. An instant of glory.
So perenne and sweet,
your kiss overcame each one of dreams,
and each one of my nightmares,
Cause only then would I understand
I'd been watching fear under the bed,not love, fear.
I was hearing the future that would not come
I was breathing because soon it would be gone, your breath, my breath
I was trying to feel what God would not give me the chance to
Cause only then I would understand
I was made to taste your deadly kiss,
I was made to meet you in the end.

---


Effy: The moment I saw you I knew it'd be the closest I'd get to being... close. I didn't know what to do with that feeling. Happiness...

Freddie: Listen Effy you're the closest I'll ever be--

Effy: But they know now! And they're hungry. Really fucking hungry. Because, for as long as I know, they've been chasing me. And now they're ready, now they're strong enough to break through. And I can't fight them. I used to be able to when I was strong but you've made me weak. And now I can't, I can't..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario