domingo, 17 de octubre de 2010

I know somebody will come and fix me up


It's okay if you don't love me. It's okay if you don't like me. It's okay if you don't want to be my friend. Cause only now I can understand that it would be worthless, to have you loving me for pity, or being my friend because you are forced to. If its lost, I can just think its lost, and it was beautiful while it lasted, fun, I guess if it would have gone further I would have opened myself too much and you would know more than enough, maybe its better this way, If you want to think Im not over you and you need to be further away from me, its okay, its okay cause I can and I will wait for my prince, cause I know they come, not often but I know someone I will meet, someone who will sparkle the minute I see him, someone that makes me spin and spin in fantasies, and maybe Im asking too much, but for now it doesnt hurt, I can see you smile and that's just fine to me. So this is goodbye, if that is what you want so bad.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario