domingo, 5 de junio de 2011

What is freedom to you?






All good things are wild and free

It's only after we lose everything that we're free to do anything.

It's kind of easy when you've got nothing cause nothing can be taken away from you

Dont you wish you could go back to when you hadn't lost anything?

It seems to me we no longer know what we're searching for. It seems to me we are lost rather than trapped in a jail. It seems there is a distortion of what freedom is. But then again, who am I to say what that is? Is it embracing nature as it comes? Is it being able to do whatever you want and having no strings pulling you back? Is it being different and not being labelled? Is it being with the one you want? Probably everyone has their own version of freedom, and that's why it transcends over history but still I haven't found what it means to me. For some of my biggest wishes I have to let go of all that I have and start over on my own, and as much that sounds like freedom, it sometimes seems I would lose the few freedom I've got.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario