viernes, 10 de febrero de 2012

Rise and fall, rage and grace.

If I could, I'd wrap myself in paper and glue, and paint it with the woman that's never blue, the one who can close doors and never open them back. But I was in love with a boy, a tender little toy, how could I be that woman on the picture that's hanging on my wall. But I fell for the wrong boy and how i thought. And I thought I could ask, maybe just ask if you could twist the knife back the other way around and maybe turn off the neverending verbiage that I swallow every night just so I don't have to let them fall, the drops in my face, the unspoken words, the secrets you've held and the feelings and regrets. And I thought I could ask, when will you turn into a man and maybe say goodbye, and maybe look down as if you really care, as if you really wanna apologize. But who am I? I'm just a girl, who fell in love with a boy and got jaded in the middle of his storm, I'm just a girl that played the game so I wouldn't feel alone. And he's just a boy, cold as a stone that you can't unriddle, and you will never figure,if it was all a dream, just a mere thought full of fantasy or only a story, a meaningless credulous story.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario