domingo, 12 de febrero de 2012

Goals

This is me letting go. Putting down the mirror, letting go that face I used to know so well, so she can grow into something else. Not a bug whose sound is mearly heard, not a clown who paints himself a smile, but a woman whose footprints mean something bigger than herself, one whose voice is cherished in the crowd, one who is not afraid. This is me, staring at the past like the still image of ocean at dusk, when all the voices are silenced and the waves patiently withdraw as if they were ripping off the black sand that once darkened my bones.This is me drying off the remains of water in my mind, draining the heart out so it can breath in new air. This is my new year's eve. Some I'd like to have, but they'll always be on my mind. Some I still have, so I'll hold on to them the best I can. Some I will have, so I'll find the way to speak out and welcome them in my life. It's a big world, but we'll al be fine as long as we are not scared to say goodbye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario