lunes, 5 de diciembre de 2011

Silence

I feel as if you're fading
with the long goodbyes that slip with the wind that skims the music around
I feel as if you're waving and each time you take a step back
until you're just a small shadow in the distance
And still I come home wishing to see your horse at the front door
But there's nobody there, only the leaves that I crash so I don't have to hear
So I don't have to hear that you`re not here
Still, I wake up and take my endless hair out the window
So you can use it as a rope
A rope to come back home, 'cause I know this is where you belong
But I stand there waiting with the tiny tiny hope that the touch I feel is not the air saying you're alone, you're alone, I wait and wait and count the stars so time passes by until you reach back, but never have the starts seemed so infinite
Momma says I always saw the sky dark because I had enough light in my life, because I did not need the starts to guide me, and that now I see them all clear because I'm lost without you here, without you here says the silence and it won't stop, it just won't stop.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario