miércoles, 17 de agosto de 2011

You never begin to comprehend the losses of life until you've lived enough to need those things back.

Is it fair to say, that no strings hold me back to this place? Is it fair to say, I've got nothing,truly nothing that will take me back there? Probably the comfort of routine and knowing everybody, but that is also what encourages me even more to get away from there. It's a chapter of my life I have already closed, and I'm not willing to look back. Maybe, next year when my doubts begin to invade my mind, I will. I will open that book and smile, because deep inside I know there are so much memories I'm leaving behind. I know, that place, as much as I hate it is what build my personality, even if I don't like it either, that place is my home. I don't fear the near future, I fear mostly growing up, but even worst, I fear that in a future I will regret having said all these things because I will eventually miss the space it had in my heart. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario