jueves, 1 de marzo de 2012

Why did you have to mess with forever?

"Said love was painted gold
like all thing growing old
the paint peels and slowly falls
You already know"

Your world appears to me as a mistery in which I want to land and stay to discover what's inside, and yet with all my will, sometimes I feel its not enough to want you back, to need a peace of your life, to love you this much. I feel wrong and all the things I should love I hate and nothing seems to work. I'm endlessly craving for that that can hurt, while words are twisted from my mind to what I actually say, and again all is lost. Lately, the world me around me is changing so much, I see things I didn't know were true, I met people and confronted fears and questions I never thought I could, but still the mirror doesn't change, its says forever in my hand and you are there standing beside me, distant or close I can always hear you breathing but it's not true, it's just the mirror cause it can't be true, forever is not here and you are not even near. Vehemently, I break the image that is reflected only to run towards you and feel that it's not ended, but I as arrive to your island, my heart is done pumping, ,my body is done running, and I..and I wonder if anything is ever worthy, if anything could ever feel that real again. 
A standing ovation, she laughs at the irony of her luck. She's got nowhere to go so she waits and drinks the salt water so she can keep on jeopardizing whatever effort they've been doing, she laughs and weeps inside, trying to spill the memories so she can say goodbye, but she's too thirsy so she just starts again and laughs. "Drink a little more girl and your thoughts will be gone" he said and took the other way.But she's not strong enough.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario