jueves, 3 de noviembre de 2011

What a shame, we all become such fragile broken things

When I go to sleep at night, I always wish that as soon as I cover myself with the blank sheets, they will clear my head, they will take away these thoughts of mine, these thoughts I would never want for anyone else, I wish that they'd make me pure, innocent, fresh, I wish they'd take me back to some other time when everything was better, happier, easier. The thing is, there was no such time, it was only that I was apt to playing someone else's games, its just that I had back up and now I've got nothing, I don't even have the will to follow the lead, I'm tired of doing so and still being lonely, I'm tired of being the third player in a game for two, I always feel like I'm stepping into someone else's life, unwelcome but yet most of them find the way to get through all my regular inconveniences and accept me, help me. But I'm sick of that, I feel pity for all those who feel forced to welcome me and I admire them but I also feel exhausted of being the one who's always left out, cause lets face it I don't belong there, never will I belong there. That's why, at night I always cover myself up, hoping that the sheets will dry my tears and maybe take me somewhere very far from here.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario