miércoles, 5 de octubre de 2011

Linger-The Cranberries

Please don't stand so close to me, I can take the words but not the touch. Please don't walk away from me, Having you is having peace in the rotted past that tormented my mind, Like scars were finally healing and as your fingers dance in the surface that covers my once wounded flesh, I get goosebumps but not the scary ones, they  feel just like when I was fifteen and we were standing at the crossroads about to say goodbye, while we were just saying hello to a new life together, you pulled me close, held my hand and brushed your fingers like soft paintbrushes through my cheek and then through my lips, while you slowly approached and I took your air in to feel that we were bounded, that we were inside each other because we were. The moment you kissed me, I new this ride wouldn't be over soon, that's how I feel now, once again, after all this time, after all these years, we're back together, taking baby steps to a new road, by your hand but never really with you. I guess, after all we've been through this is as best as we can get. Thank you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario